Our Return Policy
All returns must be made within 14 days of receiving your original purchase.
- After your merchandise is returned and it meets our return criteria listed below you will receive a full refund for the product. Shipping costs will not be refunded unless determined that an error occurred on behalf of Dinges Fire Co. If you made your purchase with a credit card, credit will be applied to that card.
- Damaged shipments received in a damaged condition must be reported to us immediately upon receipt.
- If your product is NOT returned in its original condition, the item will be shipped back to you.
- You must include a completed Return Form, a copy of the original packing slip, and invoice number.
- Returned merchandise must be received in unopened original packaging with no evidence of use.
- Non-Returnable Products: Clearance Sale, and Custom Products (including tech rescue gear, PPE gear, customized boots, customized gloves, fittings/hoses that have been stamped/lettered, leather shields, metal shields, badges, collar insignias, engraved multi-tools, and embroidered items made to your specifications) are not returnable. Only product defects or customization mistakes are returnable.
- If you return a product for a size or style exchange, you are responsible for the return and exchange shipping fees. We recommend that you use a traceable shipping method and insure products you plan to return, as we are not responsible for lost or damaged items during the return shipment.
- ALL RETURNS MUST BE MADE WITHIN 14 DAYS OF RECEIVING YOUR PURCHASE.
- All promos that no longer qualify will be reversed.
- Gift certificates are non-returnable nor redeemable for cash.
Ship return merchandise with freight prepaid to:
Dinges Fire Company
Attn: Returns Dept.
243 East Main St.
Amboy, IL 61310
Tech Rescue Gear and PPE Gear may not be returned.
Important Note on Boot Returns:
Boots may be returned (unless customized), if upon receipt of your order, you determine the sizing is incorrect. Your sizing decision and the acceptance of your boots must occur before you put them in service and within 30 days of purchase. Boots returned with any evidence of use will be sent back to you and credit denied.
Important Note on Helmet Returns:
Helmets may be returned, if upon receipt of your order, the helmet is not what you expected or does not fit properly. You must make this decision before you put your helmet into service, install decals, mark your name on the helmet, or make any other alterations to the helmet. Do not remove any protective coverings from the faceshield, goggles or Bourke flip eye-shields until you decide to keep the helmet. Helmets returned with any indication of use, including perspiration marks on the liner will be sent back to you and credit denied.
Important Note on Embroidery or Heat Pressed Returns:
No returns on embroidered items or heat pressed items. The clothing item cannot be returned for anything other than mistakes in the embroidery or a manufacturer's defect in the clothing.
Items that have been put into service and are thought to be defective fall under the manufacturer’s warranty, if there is one available. The item will need to be returned to your sales representative or to Dinges Fire Company. We will send it to the manufacturer for evaluation. Repair, a replacement, or a refund will be at the discretion of the manufacturer based on the results of their evaluation.